Wednesday, October 6, 2010

major blog update - lake pics from AUGUST

I am so behind in blogging and mostly because I have been wanting to post these pictures of our lake trip from August. The weight of all these posts to share was making me procrastinate and overwhelming me. But alas, I am just going to do it and be glad it's done! We went to Lake Murray the first week in August and it was such an awesome trip with the Adams'. My brother came down from New Hampshire to join us for the trip - and he was named official photographer for the week. He took every picture that I am going to post and they are all spectacular. I want to basically hire him to follow our family around and just take pictures of us all the time. This is the fabulous house we stayed in.
Some of my favorite memories of the trip are sitting outside on the deck at this time of day eating a slow dinner as a family and just relaxing.
We enjoyed our dock.
And many sunsets.
Such a great trip - I am about to post a thousand pictures of it!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

yay! i loved your huge blog update :) those were great pictures! so glad the trip was so fun.