Last weekend we took a girls trip to Charleston and stayed at the Jackson family beach house. Carrie, Mary, Lauren, and I went down on Friday afternoon and came back Sunday after church. Somebody took this "artistic" picture with my camera - but this is what we did: we ate, we drank wine out of mugs, and we had several intense discussions regarding hot topics as if we were on "The View". It was fun - heated at times - but fun.
This was really funny.I gave Lauren and Carrie my camera on Saturday when we went shopping downtown and these are what I got - several action shots. And Carrie is pointing in every one.
I am sad that I have no cute posed shots of all of us when we were dressed up to go out to dinner. Oh well. At least I have picture evidence that we went on this trip. We really did have a great weekend! After Halloween next week the Uptown women's retreat is the following weekend. Lots of girl time!
No comments:
Post a Comment