For Labor Day this year we made our 2nd trip up to Ohio in the last 8 months! It was a little warmer than our last visit (in January/February). We got to see what we affectionately call, "the farm" which is Adam's grandparents' house that Adam's mom grew up at. We enjoyed exploring the farm equipment...
My battery died after the above picture - I am so sad I don't have any of Adam's sweet grandparents!
While we were up there after our day at the farm we took a little golf outing. Here is Adam, Kent, and Jon.
And I had to join in the fun too.
We went out to dinner one night at an Italian place and Caleigh wanted to eat some parmesan cheese off of a plate. She has picked up this bad habit of also wanting the parmesan cheese in her hand - which is what I do sometimes and what I grew up doing with the parmesan cheese when we went out to dinner at Pizza Hut.
The next time we glanced over at her Caleigh was licking the plate. Girl after my own heart.
We had a great time and the kids did pretty well on the trip up there. The trip this time was to Columbus which is about 7 hours compared to our trip last time to Dayton which is about 8 hours (and took us 10). The kids did well in the hotel room too. While we were there Adam, Jon, and Kent also attended an Ohio State football game - Adam is a huge fan but had never been to a game and they had a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment