As I post this I realize Andrew 2 months older and he seems so different. It amazes me how much babies change at this age (and at every age pretty much). He seems more and more like a little boy to me every day. My sweet monkey with his sweet smile on the day before our trip.
On the way...
Almost all the pictures I have for him are of him sitting and playing in the sand, #1 because he did that a LOT and #2 because those were the only moments that he was actually sitting still - otherwise he was way too busy to be bothered with looking at a camera for a picture.

Or pictures of him eating.
Sweet baby Tarheel.
Such a concerned look on Bubby's face...
Just trying out the water wings... Guys can wear purple too, right?
And a shot as we are walking out the door at the end of our trip... do we have to leave?
No comments:
Post a Comment