I have been having a major craving for strawberries for the past couple days. Not just strawberry flavored things but fresh strawberries. Good thing Harris Teeter has had them on sale for the past week or so. I don't remember having many cravings with Caleigh but maybe that is because (as Adam can testify to) in real non-pregnant life my general mode of operation is to set my mind of one specific food and generally not want to eat anything else. Yes, I am the pickiest eater in the world so I guess I can't blame Caleigh when she does the same.
Anyways - tomorrow is the day - we can't wait to find out if we are having a boy or a girl! I have really really been looking forward to finding out what this baby is - I think even more that when we found out with Caleigh. It just seems like the second child really shapes your family and the direction it is going... will I be a mom of girls? (let's hope not all girls - I can't handle that emotionally...) or will I be a mom of both? So fun to find out. We can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment