Tuesday, January 27, 2009

at the nature museum

On Saturday, after brunch at the Adams' house, I met Carrie, Mary, and their kiddos at the nature museum (part of Discovery Place).  We are not members, but they are and Caleigh and I were delighted to use their guest passes and visit this fun place.  I can't believe we actually got a picture of all of the kids (except Henry) in one picture where they are all looking at the camera - Carrie is pretty amazing like that - and we borrowed these pictures from her blog.  Introducing: Camilla, Maggie, Caleigh, Bennett, and Celia...  This picture was taken in the butterfly garden and there were quite a few butterflies in there.
Here is the aquarium where there are some fish and turtles and other fun animals. Caleigh loved the tree house especially. Caleigh's sickness started on Saturday.  She didn't eat much for breakfast and then I noticed at the nature museum her forehead started to feel warm and she was very fragile/grouchy ... thus is the beginning of the next post.

No comments: