I had such a funny conversation with Caleigh in the car today. It started when Caleigh and Andrew began playing this "game" that they play from time to time in which Caleigh tells Andrew, "Andrew, you say yes and I'll say no" (or something else similar that opposes each other). In this game Caleigh will say yes, to which Andrew will say no and they start out in normal voices and by the time I come in there to stop them they are usually both yelling their respective yes-es and nos. So... in the car today they started playing some version of this game with Caleigh instigating it as usual and so our conversation began.
me: "Caleigh are you promoting peace or stiring up strife?"
Caleigh: "stirring up strife"
me: "The bible says you should not stir up strife, instead you should promote peace. You should be a peacemaker."
Caleigh: "But Mommy... I don't want to be a pizza maker."
We laughed so so hard about this. I love when kids say stuff like this and I love that Caleigh is getting into that age.
No comments:
Post a Comment