Last night we celebrated one of my best friend's birthdays. Marcy and I have known each other and have been such great friends for 10 years now. Actually Marcy's birthday probably marked the 10th year I had known her, as we met at the beginning of freshman year at Carolina. It is hard to believe it has been 10 years since I first stepped foot on that beautiful campus. We enjoyed a fun dinner at Cantina.
It was so neat to reconnect as we have such a long history of friendship (among all the girls - I have actually known Jessica and Kim since middle school and all the way through college as well). We are all in such different stages of life now: newly married, married and newly pregnant, newly dating, and married with 2 kids (nothing new about that one). We had a fun night of fellowship reminiscing, telling stories, enjoying great food, and celebrating one great birthday girl. Happy 28th Marce!
No comments:
Post a Comment