Saturday, June 19, 2010

doggie party prep

These are the cakes I made for Andrew's party today! I am so excited about them! I worked Friday night and while I was at work Adam baked the cakes and after I got off of work (at 11 pm) I cut them out and iced them with the first layer of white icing (which included an emergency 11:50 pm run to the grocery store for more icing). I cooled them in the fridge overnight at got up early to finish icing them. I am so thrilled with the way they turned out.
Cake for everyone... Pawprint cupcakes... And Andrew's personal puppy cake... (It's a Bailey cake!) I can't wait to seem him dig in to it!

4 comments:

Wray's said...

those are REALLY cute! good job!!

Dirks said...

soo soo cute, but I expected nothing less from my crafty friend.

Melissa said...

Lindsey-- those are adorable!!! Way to go!

Katie said...

Lindsay, those look awesome! Great job! What a cute idea for his birthday party too. Can't wait to see pics from the party!