Saturday, June 12, 2010
CFA!
So... we have a confession to make to the blogging world (aka the one person who reads this blog). Adam and I are officially obsessed with the new spicy chicken sandwich at Chick-Fil-A. We love anything spicy and their sandwich is so good! Since the sandwich debuted at the beginning of June we have been spotted in CFA weekly (maybe twice one week). One evening it was captured on film...
As our eyes watered from the spicy goodness, Caleigh enjoyed a cool treat. And she is pretty excited about our new obsession because it means, "Chik-ya Mama, I go Chik-ya." And because it means, "I get ice tream Mama."
And Andrew couldn't really care less because: 1. he doesn't like to be confined to his high chair, especially not for extended periods of time and 2. he doesn't like or eat meat - no meat - not even CFA. This is really blasphemous in my eyes - how can a child of mine not like CFA? I am sure he will come around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment