Wednesday, June 16, 2010

birthday celebration round 2

On Monday we celebrated Andrew's birthday as a family. I made quite the spread for our little guy (who ate next to none of it - he is going through such a picky stage!). We had carolina blue funfetti iced chocolate cupcakes, homemade lasagna, bread, salads, and peas for the kids. It was so yummy and Andrew did actually eat a couple bites after fussing in his chair for the first 15 minutes of the meal.
He's one! Um yeah Mom, I know what that is. Just give me the good stuff. Caleigh is really enjoying this week of parties (and thus sweets) too! "Smile Caleigh"... No Andrew, not the hair... Although I don't have any pictures, Andrew also opened one of his gifts from us (a pair of Robeez sandals) and his gift from Caleigh (a ball popper that you push - which he loves). We loved celebrating you on your big day little man!

No comments: