Thursday, November 26, 2009

a visit with the greats

Last Sunday, Caleigh and Andrew's great grandparents were in town and came to see us after church. (They couldn't wait until Thanksgiving to see their great grandbabies). Here is great grandpa Jack holding Andrew - this is Andrew's namesake!
I actually think they look a lot alike! I don't know what that means for my 5 month old if I think he looks like an 88 year old man but Great Grandpa thought it was awesome that they looked alike and talked about it pretty much the entire week. Look at Andrew in his little button-up shirt - my little A is getting big! Great Grandma Mary Jane got some love from little A too - this was the first time they met Andrew in person. And attempting a picture with both kids - very difficult on a Sunday at 1 pm, but it looks cute enough!

No comments: