Monday, June 15, 2009

More Andrew pictures -

Mama and her sweet little guy...
What a sweet baby boy... Ohhh, that was a good nap... Caleigh loving on her little kitty cat that Andrew got her to celebrate his arrival...  She is sick with a 103 fever so we don't have any shots of Caleigh with her little brother yet. Proud parents of a little baby boy...  (yes I have already changed out of my hospital gown - but it is still a day 1 picture)...

8 comments:

Katie said...

Yay! Congrats! Sorry I didn't go at the same time. :) Hopefully we won't be too much farther behind!

Melissa said...

SUCH sweet pictures-- I love his little striped outfit. Can't wait to spend some more time snuggling him!

The Huffmans said...

CONGRATS! HE is so precious!

Kim Tapp said...

can't wait to see you guys and hold my birthday twin :). maybe i can't tell from the pictures - does he look like caleigh when she was born, or not really?

Misti said...

Lindsay, you look great. And Andrew is very cute, can't wait to see him.

Adam and Natalie said...

Oh, he is precious! Sorry, I wasn't able to see him the other day when Greta and Adam went up. Hopefully, we can make you guys dinner and bring it over as an excuse to see the baby. :)

Natalie

becky said...

Andrew is precious. I read your blog site about every other week-last week I spent over an hour catching up! I love Caleigh on the carousal and at the beach.
Aunt Becky

becky said...

Do you still have your dog? We are going to Mytle Beach when we get back from Grandma and Grandpa Kemmer's. I am loving my summer. I joined LA Fitness- now I don't have an excuse to get in shape. Tell Adam hi and give your kids a kiss! Becky