On Saturday we took Caleigh strawberry picking. When I was growing up, strawberry picking was one of my favorite things to do in the summer. It was so fun to have Adam and Caleigh there to join in the fun. Off to the fields...

Gigi taking a turn at helping...

There's a red one mom (and Andrew - front and center)...

Show me how its done, Dada...

Here Mama - I don't think I am supposed to eat this part...

Please give me that strawberry and stop using it to try to make me smile for the camera...

All in a days work...

The only way to keep her entertained was to keep putting the strawberries in her mouth...

Picture on the tractor for Great Grandpa
Kemmer...

On a mission...

Farmer
Caleigh...

Family photo op...

Reveling in the goodness of all her hard work...

We had such a fun time and Caleigh did a great job. She would look through the plants to find the red strawberries - she was also great at picking only the red ones and not the white ones. Great job Cals! Looking forward to next year - it is hard to believe that this time next year I will have a 2.5 year old and another almost 1 year old. Wow.
No comments:
Post a Comment