Friday, April 22, 2016

best email ever!

I'm sure I will say that several more times in the next month or so as we hit exciting adoption milestones, but today it really feels like it! We got great news- I inquired on the status of our I800A application and I received this email back today...
Seriously so so excited. I didn't realize how much this had been weighing on me until getting this email today and feeling a huge weight lift. I had worried that I had circled the wrong box somewhere, not included enough information about something, etc. But the immigration officer found everything to be in order and approved our application! Praise the Lord! Our China baby, who has no idea that a family across the globe already loves her, nor that we wake up randomly in the middle of the night and pray for her (seriously, twice this week), is on her way to becoming an American citizen! Insert praise hands emoji here. 

It's also pretty fitting that we're hosting supper club tomorrow night and had already planned a Chinese meal; now we really have something to celebrate. So thankful! One step closer...

1 comment: