Friday, February 18, 2011
2.18.11 weekend at IOP
This is our first-thing-in-the-morning pic - and actually the only one I have of us from the weekend. We went down with the Kulps and the Dirks for a grown-up retreat Thursday through Saturday. It was the best time - the weather at Isle of Palms was actually so beautiful. It was an unseasonably warm couple of days with highs in the mid 70s (in February)! I feel so blessed. So blessed to know and love and live life with and be spurred on by these amazing families. To know them and to be known by them. I am so thankful. I am so blessed. I have been given a gift I don't deserve in these friendships. I felt like this weekend I was living life to the full - the full life that is found in Jesus alone. Thank you Lord for this gift!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment