This is what we did while Adam was gone - we played at the park. (In addition to the usual things - school for Cals, work for me, bible study, and lots of good friend time.)
We spent time with my family (I am SO thankful they are in town - I don't know how I would have managed my work schedule with Adam gone without their help).
We watched Andrew run and climb all over the place.
Overall we are surviving having Adam gone and we are doing great. We got to talk with him at 6 am on Thursday and Caleigh was up so she got to talk to him as well. It was fun to get to chat with him for a little bit and here how GREAT he is doing and how much fun he is having. The first morning he was there they woke up to a giraffe right outside of their window. So cool.
Caleigh was a little confused.
Caleigh: "Dada not way up high in the sky in Africa (ah-pri-ka) anymore?"
I think she thought Africa was up in the sky. I think geography must be a little confusing at (almost) 3. I know it is for me to at (gasp) almost 30.
But we had a sweet conversation which made us miss our hubby and our Daddy so much more. Can't wait for him to be home!
No comments:
Post a Comment