The fall (by fall I mean late October, early November when it is finally not 90 degrees anymore) is my favorite time to go and play at the park. I love the leaves changing and the awesome cooler weather. I also love that we can walk to a couple of parks right around us. I took a bunch of pictures this week at Latta Park because I finally remembered my camera!
The big big slide. He does it. All by himself. And he loves it.Wishing he could conquer the ladder like sister but he can only get up one step for now...
A rare moment of Caleigh not on the swings. Caleigh LOVES to swing and is finally graduating to swinging mostly on the big girl swings. Often I have to pry her off the swings to get her to run and play somewhere else. Andrew on the other hand HATES to swing. He will go back and forth about one time and seem fine and then he gets a worried / woozy look and freaks out wanting to get down. I think he may have some motion sickness issues - he will probably not be one of our kids that loves rides that go round and round.
No comments:
Post a Comment