On Good Friday we had more than one reason to celebrate. The anticipation of Easter and all that the resurrection of Jesus means for us in our everyday lives... the excitement of Easter egg hunts the next day.. and also Shaynah got married! After an amazing Good Friday church service and the afternoon off Adam and I headed up to North Charlotte to see a dear friend get hitched. It was great to see a few college friends again -
Kim, Jess, Marcy, and I had a great time hanging out at the wedding and anticipating the next wedding we will be attending (Jessica's!).

Their reception was at an awesome place in downtown Charlotte called Room with a View. And what an amazing view it was. My
stinky little camera does not do justice to this crystal clear sky. (It was seriously HOT! Almost 90 degrees already. Seriously April - what have you done with Spring?)

Marcy and I enjoyed the outdoors.

And I had this hot date.

We did have a great time - granted we were totally exhausted. We are in the midst of such a busy season - often going 7 days or more switching off parenting
responsibilities and not seeing each other more than literally 5 to 15 minutes a day... between me working, Adam working, Adam's school,
lifegroup, prayer triads, weddings, families, friends, etc. we seriously never see each other. We are looking forward to May when hopefully things will slow down just a little bit (as Adam has a 2 week semester break, we will take a trip to the beach, and I will work a little less). Right now our prayer is for endurance!
1 comment:
yay! hope you guys had a great time at the wedding :)
hope you and adam get to spend some time together soon!!
Post a Comment