Wednesday, April 8, 2009

NCAA 2009 Champs!

Let's start with the most important news: I won our lifegroup online bracket.  I was hoping to win the cool million from yahoo.com but I still haven't heard back yet.  I picked Michigan State and UNC in the final 2 with UNC winning.  Genius.  We were so excited with the Final Four win on Saturday night that Caleigh sported her cheerleading outfit at church on Sunday.
Then she wore it again Monday just to show her team spirit for the big game. On Monday night after she was in bed (and typically I would have been too - the game started at 9:20 pm!) we settled in for the big game.  Adam partook of a UNC tradition: blue cups.  Only I'm positive that when we did it in college there was not a Better Homes and Gardens magazine in the background (which I don't read, just to make that clear - I still haven't figured out why I get those).  And then victory was sure by around midnight on Monday night/ Tuesday morning.  GO HEELS!!!  

1 comment:

Shaynah Jerrell said...

lindsay I LOVE that your daughter wore her uniform & that you and Adam drank out of bluecups in your living room!! :) GO HEELS! hopefully ill see you soon at kim's festivities