This year we had the best Valentine's Day ever! Adam, Dave, and Tyler arranged to have a chef that Tyler knows from Johnson and Wales cook a meal for us. It was such a fun night! Adam and Tyler rearranged our furniture to maximize our space and it was decked out with balloons, candles, and roses for the ladies.

Adam, Jonathan (our chef), and Tyler...

Mary, me, and Dave

the Dyers...

Jonathan at work...

Mary, me, and Carrie

We sat down at the table with our wine (1 glass for me) and we were served several fancy (and
surprisingly delicious) courses. I was a little afraid that I would hate all the food as I am the world's pickiest eater but it was so good! Here is what we ate:
- *Blistered Sweet Corn Soup with Rendered Bacon
- *Mesculin Salad with Toasted Almonds, Red Wine Vinaigrette, and Roquefort
- *Prosciutto, Mozzarella, and Basil Chicken Roulades with a Rutabaga-Potato puree, and Asparagus au beurre
- *Flourless chocolate cakes

Can't wait to do it again next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment