Caleigh's new favorite spot is on Bailey's bed by the window. She loves to 'play' with her doggie (dog-dog). Her version of playing with Bailey includes:
- -putting her feet on Bailey (as seen below)
- -picking up lint balls off the ground and putting them on Bailey's nose (yes there are lint balls in our house - mostly dog hair, and Bailey usually ends up licking these off her nose which is a helpful way to clean the floor, and let me say that I have only observed this once so don't go turning me in the child protective services for letting Caleigh pick up dust)
- -grabbing Bailey's tail or trying to climb over the top of Bailey while she is laying down
- -sticking her finger in Bailey's butt-hole (I freaked out of course)
- -letting Bailey lick her food and then eating it (this I do not approve of)
2 comments:
Hilarious that she looked at Bailey's butt and thought, "What's missing there is my finger." Nice of her to share food, though.
Can't stop laughing at the fourth thing!! Also, remember how Susan could bark like a dog? I wonder if she could do a Bailey bark?
Post a Comment