Friday, November 7, 2008

avocado

Paint by avocado...
Is that avocado in your eye? Caleigh does love avocado, and cheese, as you will see in this first video... and Ritz crackers as you will see in the second video.  Really there is not a food that Caleigh does not like.  She likes tons of things that Adam and I wouldn't touch - let me see if I can same a few - avocado, green peas, broccoli (I hate broccoli but Adam likes it), sweet potatoes, hummus (ugh, the texture - worst ever), vegetable cream cheese, wheat germ, yogurt (Adam will eat this), buckwheat pancakes, squash, etc... If you are getting the correct picture it would seem that Caleigh is a normal eater and Adam and I are picky - Adam would say that he is not picky but I will admit that I am an extremely picky eater; I do not like to go 'out of the box' with food.  But somehow God has given us a child that will.
I recorded these videos to document something that Caleigh has been doing with her food that we think is hilarious.  She will put it in her mouth with one hand - usually her right - and then if she feels that it is not completely in her mouth she will use one of her wrists or arms to push it in.  It is so funny when she does it - I was trying so hard not to crack up in these clips.
**For some reason blogger won't let me upload the second clip but you get the picture.

No comments: