Adam and I went to the Panthers game on Sunday (sans Cals). It was PERFECT football weather - beautiful clear blue skies - high of 64... and we got to see an excellent game! (Panthers 30, New Orleans Saints 7).

See what I mean - beautiful Sunday in Charlotte...

It was a little chilly, as you can see we were in the last row... not the last row on the lower level but the last row in the whole stadium. We actually had a great view of the game and it was awesome to not have anyone sitting behind us. The negatives may have been the wind (cold!) and the 95 steps or more it took to reach our seats - my legs were burning and we were both a little out of breath each time.

The location of our seats reminds me of senior year in college when we FINALLY got to go to the UNC-Duke basketball game and where were our seats? You guessed it - very last row touching the wall - although the air was not as brisk there - we were actually kind of suffocating and could literally touch the ceiling above us... and if I recall correctly we lost the game in the last minute or so. Great memories! I am going to try to find that picture and scan it in :) does anyone have it?
1 comment:
I have it! It might even be in my "back in the day" pics on Facebook - I'm not sure. But I definitely remember that game (and those seats!).
Post a Comment