Monday, October 27, 2008

all in a day's work...

Just some photos from one day last week -
Playing outside on a gorgeous day with her riding lion.
Kissing the baby... And spending plenty of time perfecting her favorite pasttime... opening the wipes container and pulling them all out!  
"Mom, I don't know who pulled out those wipes, I'm just sitting over here playing with this bag." "Well, ok mom, I was really just opening and closing the lid on the wipes container." "Ok, I'm guilty, you caught me in the act." "Now you really caught me... but I don't really care because I am actually pretty proud of myself."
Clearly it didn't happen this time but usually when I catch Caleigh doing something that she doesn't think she is supposed to she will jump a mile out of her skin when I say her name.  This time she is just so proud of herself.

2 comments:

Dirks said...

oh silkie lover you are so precious!

becky said...

I love all of your "Caleigh" posts--
the one where she is laughing is soooo funny. What a happy little girl!!!
It cracks me up the way she crawls- one knee and the other foot!
Get ready-she is going to be walking soon!
Miss you guys--grandma and grandpa are missing a lot...
Hope to see you all soon...maybe after Thanksgiving.
Becky