Last Sunday the Kulps invited us to the Panthers game against Arizona. On the 6th row (which was actually the first row just above the tunnel where the players (Arizona unfortunately) run into and out of. The Panthers pulled out a victory that seemed unlikely in the first half and we had a fabulous time. Thanks Kulps!

Then on Monday Adam and I had some grilled chicken salads that looked so yummy I had to take a picture of them.

I love it when
Caleigh squats like this...

She has been standing on her own a lot lately (just for maybe 15-30 seconds at a time). Often she stands there playing with a toy but in this case it looks like she is reading a magazine or the paper.

While I am in the kitchen
Caleigh will often play in 'her' cabinet which is the one we keep all of the
tupperware in. She enjoys taking every single item out of the cabinet and recently has started climbing into the cabinet. She takes a little slide in this video but notice how she is fine and doesn't cry until I ask her if she is okay.
Hence the reason why we hold our breaths when she falls and wait to see if she is going to cry before making a peep.
2 comments:
that is some tough baby work!
that was carrie
Post a Comment