Monday, October 20, 2008

funny bone

On Saturday night we had dinner at my parents' house and Caleigh was pretty moody - she started out by crying her eyes out when she sat down and put the first bite of food in her mouth (maybe she didn't like it? - who knows) and then she was fine for the rest of the meal.  At the end of the meal Karen started throwing Yasmin's food to her (Yasmin is my parents black lab/boxer mix) and Yasmin was jumping all over the place and catching it in her mouth.  Caleigh must have gotten her funny bone tickled because she laughed hysterically for at least 5 or 10 minutes.  We were able to catch some of it on video!  It was seriously the hardest I have ever heard her laugh.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

So so hilarious. I love that she can hardly catch her breath between guffaws. I will have to show Sam when he wakes up from his nap :-)