Thursday, September 25, 2008

past week or two

Here are some updates from the last week or 2.  Playing under the desk in our kitchen.  She loves to play in 'her' cabinet (the tupperware cabinet) in the kitchen and help me unload the dishwasher.  Her version is of unloading the dishes is to climb on top of the dishwasher and pull out the silverware. 
She got into my lipstick already!  Just kidding.  She must know her lips are bright pink because she sure is striking a pose.  In reality we are trying to use up the last of the homemade baby food since Caleigh is so over being spoon-fed.  She usually eats everything by herself except for the yogurt that I feed her once a day.  On this particular day I mixed the yogurt with some beet baby food I had made and wah-lah pink lipstick.  She actually liked the combo I think... well she at least opened her mouth for it. Partaking in her first Ritz cracker.  Look at that long messy hair! Welcome to the big leagues Caleigh!  She has officially outgrown her baby carseat and so we graduated to a cowseat or a cals-seat... I love that it looks like a cow and it looks pretty cute in our black Pilot.   Caleigh does not appear to be super impressed by her new ride - she actually was pretty annoyed to be strapped down while in the house and with a perfectly full basket of toys just a couple of body-lengths away. Striking a pose while (messily) eating some mac and cheese for the first time.  She devoured it.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

mmmmm... beets... just like Dwight Schrute!