Wednesday, September 24, 2008

she is a big girl!

I feel like we haven't posted in so long!  I need to take more pictures in general.  I meant to do a 9 month update but Caleigh will be 10 months on Friday - I am so behind.  Things have been so busy with us lately - I have been working so much the past couple weeks.  Here are a couple of pix that I do have.  
I took this to try to get another picture of this girls crazy hair - it is getting so long!
She looks so big here.  Honestly she seems so much like a little girl now.  She is talking a lot and cruising and climbing everywhere.  Overall she is just so busy!  I will do a 10 month update soon. Just a little clip - not very exciting.  Caleigh must be a little camera shy because in general she shuts her mouth when she sees the camera.

No comments: