Thursday, May 22, 2008

watch out on memorial day...

be careful of the sun on memorial day... check out rhett and link's warning video
and imagine my trumpet solo at our wedding.
just kidding, we actually did not have a trumpet solo.  but adam loves to tell the story to people that we have just met that i played the trumpet for 8 years and that i actually played a solo while he walked down the aisle.  and he says it with such a straight face and so seriously that you would swear he was telling the truth.  i inevitably blush everytime because it is not true!  well i did play the trumpet for 8 years but not at our wedding. :)

2 comments:

Tyler said...

I didn't realized you played for 8 yrs! I hardly know you anymore.
cd

Melissa said...

"I don't wanna lose you to the seas..." Ha. Hilarious.