Monday, May 12, 2008

wachovia tourney

2 weeks ago (yes it has been FOREVER since I have posted on the blog) Adam and I took Caleigh and went to the pro-am day of the Wachovia golf tourney.  Adam and I have been a couple of times before and it was so fun this year to go with Caleigh.  It was the most beautiful day and the weather was perfect - if even a little cool.  I love it that spring is dragging out this long.  I dread the long hot humid oppressive summer.  The sling came in handy once again - the hotsling is for sure the must have item.  Here is our cute family!
Adam got to meet John Fox (Carolina Panthers coach for those not in the know)... well not really but we did manage to snap this shot in passing. This is the 17th hole with the island green where we watched much of the play. Here is Adam watching some Nascar player on 18. The 18th hole - it has been said that the last couple holes at Quail Hollow are some of the hardest on the tour.

1 comment:

Mary said...

now just get coach fox to hook us up with some tickets!!