Thursday, November 15, 2007

Adam's birthday bash continues

Little did Adam know his birthday bash would continue past his actual birthday... Adam thought we were headed out to dinner on Wednesday night, 11/15 but actually I surprised him with 3 tickets to the UNC v. Davidson basketball game at Bobcats stadium. Dave and Tyler showed up at our door with the tickets as Adam and I were supposedly leaving for dinner. I think he was actually surprised because when we were about to leave for dinner he said "I guess I better tape the UNC game" in a pretty sad voice. Here are some pictures from the big surprise. Tyler clearly thinks these guys are crazy... Tyler and Adam... Dave and Adam having a grand ole time.

3 comments:

Dirks said...

Linds...you are a great wife...what a birthday treat for your man.

Dirks said...

you've been tagged...check out our blog.

Dave said...

Once when I was in elementary school Peter Zelem had a birthday party in which he could take 3 of his friends to a David Copperfield (Yes the illusionist) I was not invited...this totally made up for that! That was one of the best birthday parties I have ever been to! Thanks Linds!!