Sunday, November 11, 2007
Baby showers galore!!!
Here are some pictures from my baby shower at work that happened last week. Everyone convinced me to have Adam come and then when he got there it was a group of like 25 women... the guys didn't come until the gift opening was pretty much over. It was a great time (for me at least, you'll have to ask Adam his opinion). I feel so blessed to work with such great individuals!
Adam opened a couple of gifts and everyone thought it was pretty hilarious when he unwrapped the breastmilk storage kits. :) Here he is admiring the breast milk containers.
We were thrilled to get lots of practical gifts. In addition to the breastmilk storage stuff we got a bunch of bottles, pacifiers, clothes, and onesies. Basically I got a bunch of stuff that will assist me in returning to work. Am I sensing a hidden motive here? ;0
Thank you so much to everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment