omg leaving in thirty minutes to go meet Mary Carson. so excited. so nervous. basically feels exactly like I'm about birth a baby without the big belly to show for it. I read a Psalm a day before my bible study each day and today's Psalm was 46. Praying v1-2 for MC - God is her refuge and strength, a very present help in what is going to feel like trouble. Praying that she won't fear as it looks like to her that her mountains are being moved into the heart of the sea. Praying v5 for her: "God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved; God will help her when morning dawns. And then v10 for both of us: Be still and know that I am God. I can barely type this because my hands are shaking. Next time I post it'll be with my baby. 💕❤️️💕
One last picture before we go...
On the way...
No comments:
Post a Comment