So as we wait (and wait, and wait some more), we're doing things like, practicing our 'Chinese food' which I say in quotes because it is totally the American version of Chinese food. I love how Caleigh is so excited about the food in China. She hopes we will have honey chicken (no) and, then she hopes that if they don't have that, then she wants orange chicken (no again). Insert crying laughing emoji here, which is my favorite one by the way. So anyways, we're working on our 'Chinese food'. Here's the latest recipe. It was awesome! I will absolutely make it again. It's a sweet and sour chicken as requested by Adam with a hearty squirt of sriracha into the sauce before it baked (and lots more upon eating, because, the hotter the better, #duh #itsnotgoodunlessyourecrying). Here's the recipe though, would definitely recommend it.
And we've been working on our Asian baby love (and building our collection of Asian baby dolls).
That's our week!



No comments:
Post a Comment