Caleigh hit the nail on the head - Caleigh and Andrew are total opposites. I love seeing such innate gender differences between Caleigh and Andrew.
Andrew loves all things boy - he is SUCH a boy which I am so thankful for and I so much adore - he loves balls, throwing things (which he is actually really good at - kid's got an arm), being loud, squashing bugs and picking up beetles and throwing them (at me - EW!), jumping off of stuff. He does like books a lot right now - some of his favorites being Brown Bear, Brown Bear and Goodnight Moon and Little Gorilla. He hates being groomed - haircuts, cutting fingernails or toenails, brushing teeth - dislikes it all. Although he is such a boy I am so thankful that he is also so sweet, so tender (at times) - he loves us and he loves his sister. I am thankful that by God's grace we haven't had any hitting or biting issues at all or seen anything aggressive from him. He is strong-willed and wants to get his way and gives a hilarious grouchy face when he doesn't or when he is disciplined (which makes it very difficult not to laugh when I am supposed to be disciplining him). He is polite and becoming so verbal. My sweet almost 2 year old boy.
So thankful for these sweet kids and the joy that it is to parent them.
2 comments:
I'm thankful for them also!
this is carrie...
Post a Comment