Monday, December 6, 2010

purple princess party

On Tuesday Caleigh had a 4th birthday celebration! (seems excessive now that I write it - but school, with everyone on Thanksgiving, with us on her actual birthday, and her friend party).  Truthfully I was planning to forgo a friend birthday party this year but Caleigh kept saying she wanted a "purple princess party" and that she "want my friends to come over and sing happy birthday to me."  So we had a little party for her.  I did my best to make a purple princess cake... (just don't look at the edges)
 Caleigh and her friends decorated princess faces (for the girls) and pirate faces (for the boys).
 And the girls dressed up as beautiful princesses of course.
 Camilla, Caleigh, Maggie, Henry, and Andrew showing off their handiwork.
 And their actual faces...
 Caleigh LOVED it when everyone sang happy birthday to her so we did it twice - before presents and before cake!  She was so grateful for her presents and loved opening them.
Adam and I did the cake cutting honors...



Thanks for coming and celebrating with us friends!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Are you kidding? That cake is precious, I especially love the eyelashes.
Cannot believe Caleigh & Milla are all-out princesses. Feels like they just started walking.