We tried on Caleigh's swim suits to make sure they fit well and 5 minutes after I helped her put this one on, this is how I found her...

Guess she is excited that it is summer!

And she is very adamant that if she is wearing a swimsuit she MUST also be wearing a hat... very adamant. We are super excited for our beach trip! This is Adam's second week off (of MBA classes) and we are thrilled for this chance to get away with just our little family of 4. We are going to North Myrtle Beach and will stay from Monday until Sunday. On Saturday Adam's parent's are coming down to stay with the kids and Adam and I are playing golf and spending a night up at Ocean Isle Beach. Yay! We are super excited!
2 comments:
We'll miss you guys (and esp. seeing Cal's in that suit).
linds...she is adorable. i think my favorite article of clothing for little girls is bathing suits!
Post a Comment