
Bruzey boy is 7 months old. Hard to fathom. This little guy is cutting his first pearly white - I can see it glistening below the surface of his lower gums just waiting to break through (and in the meantime making him as grouchy and drooly as ever). He has transitioned to nursing 4 times a day (8, 11, 3, 7) and eating 3 baby food meals a day. We have tried letting him play with Cheerios and Gerber puffs and he gets them in his mouth from time to time but he is basically just experimenting. He is down to 2 naps a day too. He still is not rolling over from back to front - and while it is seriously stressing me out - the doctor says it is totally fine. He is sitting up pretty much 100 percent of the time. I keep thinking one day he is just going to start army crawling across the ground but it has yet to happen (I will probably regret ever wishing he would crawl sooner rather than later). We haven't been brave enough to move him into Caleigh's room yet, though their room has been set up with both beds since last October. I really keep wanting to move them in together but he is such a light sleeper (especially since he is used to sleeping in basically a cave). We will see if I ever make any progress on that. It is so hard to believe we are in 2010 and in this year he will turn 1. I can't believe he is growing up so fast. Yesterday Adam snuck a peek at him while he was snoozing and he was all cuddled up with his silky and sleeping on his side and Adam closed the door and said, "Aww, I want another one." I was like - hmmm, why don't you hold onto that thought for a couple of years and once I haven't been pregnant or nursing a child for 33 out of the last 34 months then we will talk (is that right - that really puts it in perspective). Seriously. Not for a long time. But I am rambling - we are thankful for you bubba boy!
2 comments:
Girl I am with you. I am currently at month 27 of being pregnant or nursing and definitely want a bit of a break between the next two :)
aww I love that kid.
Post a Comment