The title of this post describes the general feeling I have about the stages that each of my kids are at - I can't believe I have pictures here of Caleigh on the potty and Andrew is already loving the Exersaucer. Caleigh has been talking all about the potty so one day last week we bought her a potty of her own. Here she is trying it out...

And here is her saying, "I did it." To be clear she didn't actually 'do' anything besides sit on the potty and talk about it a whole lot. To be honest I am so glad that she still hasn't done anything in it yet because I am totally not ready to potty train her yet - we are leaning towards waiting until the spring to attempt that fete. Somehow potty training a kid seems like the hardest thing I will have to tackle in my parenting years to date.

And our little A is a big boy - already spending time in the Exersaucer and absolutely loving it.

I just CAN'T believe he is 4 months old. Where has the time gone?

Caleigh also thinks the Exersaucer is one of the best things she has seen in a while and she enjoys entertaining Andrew while he is in it.

Wow time is flying by. And there are 34 degree lows in Charlotte this week. I think fall just totally passed me by.
No comments:
Post a Comment