I can't believe I just uploaded all these pictures. Andrew is a thumb-sucker - just like his big sister. He started sucking it consistently (I think) on the day he turned 3 months old. He is not great at getting his thumb into his mouth unless he is laying down. That thumb is a miracle worker - he will take such long naps (after an hour to an hour and a half of wake time) that I have to wake him to eat and he sleeps until 8 am with the thumb.

In the pic you can see he is sucking his left thumb - he does suck both but mostly prefers his left.
Caleigh has always
chosen her right and it seems that she is right-handed now (always sucking that thumb, writing with that hand, eating with that hand). So we wonder if Andrew might be a
leftie - Adam says that is good if he wants to get a baseball scholarship. Who knows. But each of us have a parent that is left handed which means we had a 25% chance of having a left handed child. Maybe Andrew is our 25% chance.
1 comment:
baseball scholarship...i love it...but what about golf?
Post a Comment