Saturday, August 29, 2009

the week before vacation

We took some pics of the kids on Saturday morning - this was the best we could get...  Caleigh was too interested in Andrew to look at the camera.
The other day Caleigh started bringing me all the bows she could find and saying "wanna wear dis" which means, "I want to wear this."  So I put in all the bows.  This picture makes me laugh out loud every time I look at it.  She is holding diapers which must be somewhat heavy to her (but you can't see them in the picture) and so she looks like she is slumped over in a classic first day of school pose or something like that.  I can just see her saying, "But mom..."
And from the looks of this bath picture we are getting to the age of the posed 'smile.'  So much less cute than a real smile but it will do...
Who knew those bath letters stick to people too?

4 comments:

Melissa said...

The bow picture is AWESOME-- will be perfect on her locker her senior year of high school.

Phil and Shanna said...

I LOL at the bow pic. she is SOOOO cute!

carrie dirks said...

yes I LOL too...

Courtney said...

Love that Cal is modest for the camera with her bath letters :-)