Wednesday, August 26, 2009

milestones

I am updating the blog from vacation at Lake Keowee in South Carolina with some exciting milestones that little A has achieved.   On Thursday before we left (8/20) Andrew rolled over from front to back! He did it twice that day at separate times and has rolled over several times since then. Yay little A - he is much earlier at 9 weeks and 4 days than Caleigh was at 15 weeks when she rolled over. Also he is sleeping through the night! Before we left we were trying to let him cry it out at night which was not going so well - he was up so much just fussing and naturally I thought that when we left for vacation he was going to do horrible with sleeping (new place, not his bed, etc.) but he has done great! On Saturday night (8/22) he went to bed at 8 pm, I woke him up at 10 pm for a dreamfeed, and then I put him right back to sleep and he didn't wake up again until 7:15 am!  Since then he has not looked back from sleeping through the night - he had a couple of earlier mornings - one at 6:15 and one at 6:25 but otherwise he is waking at 7 on the dot.  Here's to hoping this sleeping trend continues.  I forgot how much I love sleeping.  So happy vacation to us!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

HOORAY! Sounds like it really was restful after all.
He is such a strong little man-- yall should get him started on P90X with Dave & Mary.