Caleigh often helps me unload the dishwasher in the mornings and this particular morning was like no other. I must have forgotten to take into account how much she loves to climb. I was putting away some utensils (and my back was turned for half a second), and then I turned around to see this...
Caleigh decided that since the bottom was empty she better climb up in the dishwasher to get the items off of the top shelf...

Only I don't think she is putting them away in the correct place...

She is so fast! Other things she enjoys doing when I turn my back (besides climbing), is crawling into the bathroom and finding an open
toilet bowl to play in. Twice she has been caught splashing in an unsuspecting bowl... good think I don't have
OCD but even I think that is pretty gross. At least it was at our house...
No comments:
Post a Comment