Wednesday, August 6, 2008

knights game!

We had a semi-lifegroup social on Saturday night (the same night of the Panthers fan fest - a truly sporty day) and headed to the Charlotte Knight's game.  I don't know if anyone actually watched the game... I didn't - I am pretty sure the Knight's lost though.  The game was fun and brought back lots of memories of when Adam worked for the Carolina Mudcats during the first year of our marriage.  It also brought back memories of junior high and going on New Life 91.9 night and hearing Jeff Moore and the Distance, or Point of Grace; ironically that radio station is still playing those groups... hilarious.  
Here is the group...
And Caleigh and I looking all matchy-matchy before we left. Pastor Dave wants to know, "Do you like this face?" We really do. :)
...quoting the one and only Bennett Kulp...

1 comment:

Dave said...

I really do...simply Hillarious.