Adam - here are your daily updates that I have missed because blogger has been down. We hope you are having a great time out in Idaho, your girls miss you but we are doing fine here. Here are your updates. Saturday Caleigh wore some Carolina gear to cheer the Tarheels on to victory against Dook. She likes her leather chair.

Obviously I haven't had a shower yet today in this picture...

Big chubby Carolina cheeks...

And then Sunday this is what Caleigh wore to church. We went to the 2nd service and then to my parents for lunch. After coming home to take Bailey out we went to the Kulps and hung out and ate dinner before Lifegroup.

Cals did not do very good at lifegroup - several meltdowns and cry fests. She just cannot sleep well there. But we enjoyed it anyways. That was our weekend.
4 comments:
Caleigh owns our leather chair. (ADAM)
i've got to see that little munchkin again soon! maybe we can do a repeat of your night hanging out with marcy last weekend? she told me about it, but i was out of town :(. hope y'all are doing well!
awww, so cute, she looks like a little easter egg in the last pic :-p
I remember those Life Group meltdowns. Jake and I would alternate weeks pacing the Capes' cul-de-sac until Sam settled down. Memories....
Post a Comment