Saturday, May 26, 2007

Heartbeat!

Before we headed off to St. Maarten for the week, we went to the doctor for our 12 week check-up. Pretty much all they did was weigh me and then listen for the heartbeat. The doctor preceeded the Doppler by saying that sometimes the heartbeat was hard to find, but then he was interrupted because the second he put the Doppler on my belly we heard the heartbeat! We are so blessed and completely in awe of the way God gives abundant life. Praise God for our healthy bean (actually now it's bigger than an apple!). Oh - and here is the 3 month update on my belly (it feels a little bigger).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lindsay and Adam!
I am so happy for you guys! I think I last saw Lindsay at the NC Board exam and I knew that babies were on the mind, but I had no idea it would be so soon! Congratulations! I love all the pictures! Good luck with the remainder of the pregnancy! I can't wait to find out what the little one will be! I'll be praying for y'all!
Allison Harris

Anonymous said...

Lindsay and Adam,

Congrats... you guys will be great parents. Take lots of pictures and cherish every step! Keep in touch and let me know how it goes. My sister just went through her second and I was pretty involved, let me know if you have any questions! PS just got engaged to Ankur (from CMC). Good luck in NC where are you both going to be living/working.

With love,

Ruchi Tiwari