Monday, December 5, 2011

12.5.11 a surprise present

Today I picked Caleigh up from school and she had a gift bag that she had decorated with glue and glitter.
me: Caleigh, is this for you to put a Christmas present in?
Cals: Yes.  It's for me to put your Christmas present in.
me: Oh fun, I can't wait to see what it is.
Cals: Silly mommy, it's a surprise.  I made it for you at school.
me: Ok - we can put the bag under the tree until you bring home my present to put in it.
Cals: Ok Mommy.  But Mommy - at home we have a wreath on the door that isn't a surprise.

Can't imagine what my Christmas present might be...
A wreath?

Can't wait to see it.

Love this sweet girl!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Lindsay! Loved reading through some of your blog last night! :)